We are looking for successful sales professionals who can join our team and be part of an organization that is changing the Ottawa area sports and entertainment landscape.
The perfect person will:
- Sell stuff!!! – it’s simple, the job is to sell group tickets and fan experience packages to all three sporting games, with the primary focus on increasing revenue.
- Maintain and grow key relationships with existing group leaders. Provide excellent customer service to enhance their groups experience.
- Create and implement plans to drive new group sales opportunities across all three teams.
- Organize and execute game day groups experiences and fulfill general game day responsibilities including in-seat visits, customer service management.
- Perform a high level of outbound sales activities including phone calls, prospecting, meetings.
- Maintain an organized book of existing and new prospect within salesforce.com.
- Make the ticket sales department cutting edge.
- Cross sell across all three teams.
- Post-Secondary degree preferred – strong preference for business focus.
- Off the charts desire to start a career in sports and in sales
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to smile, have a positive mindset and jump in on a ‘one team one vision’ culture
- Enrolls people with vision/planning
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Knowledge of salesforce.com and Paciolan are considered an asset
- Bilingualism is preferred
Sound like you? Here’s how to apply: http://www.tdplace.ca/connect-with-us/join-our-team
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.