TITUS is currently searching for Quality Assurance Specialists to join our Engineering team.
We are looking for self-motivated and energetic individuals who will ensure quality releases through effective planning, design and implementation of advanced testing concepts and procedures. The ideal candidate will possesses strong troubleshooting skills, excellent communication and a strong working knowledge of software testing.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and critiquing software specifications and architecture design
- Conducting product testing to ensure products are reliable and function as specified
- Developing and executing manual test procedures, test cases and adapt existing tests to new products
- Performing regression testing to ensure product changes have been implemented successfully
- Generating comprehensive defect reports using defect tracking tools and liaise with development to ensure solutions to uncovered issues are appropriate
- Creating reports documenting recommended changes to ensure product quality
- Working with management and the development team to provide updates on QA status
- Creating automation test scripts for new capabilities and execute automation test suites
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with functional and performance testing and test automation tools
- Experience and a keen interest in algorithms, probability and statistics
- Experience with data science testing is an asset.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange and SharePoint
- Familiar with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and Rights Management
- Scripting or other software development experience is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with results oriented approach and high degree of self-motivation
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.