TITUS is seeking a talented Software Developer to play an integral role on the Mac Development Team.
We are looking for self-motivated and energetic individuals with experience developing macOS/OSX software.
The ideal candidate has the following baseline technical background:
- Experience with agile development process.
- Experience with using git for source control.
- Protocol-oriented and object-oriented programming, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Understanding of concurrency and asynchrony
- Communications and data protocols such as XML, JSON
- Web Services technologies and protocols such as SOAP, REST
- Able to learn new and emerging technologies quickly
- Start-up mentality: work with fuzzy or changing requirements and get things done
- Strong interpersonal skills, and comfortable sharing ideas and concepts in a team setting
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Actively engaged in software developer networks to stay abreast of latest technology trends, emerging design concepts and coding standards. You will learn a lot from our team, and we need to be learning a lot from you!
- Software development experience with C/C++
- Experience with enterprise security including SSL, authentication mechanisms including domain authentication, OAuth, Web Sockets
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We can provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.