Duties and Responsibilities
The ASIC/FPGA Specialist will work in an exciting team environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- Priming the verification activities for a block or an entire chip.
- Architecting the verification environment using OVM and writing the associated documentation.
- Participating in the test case writing activity.
- Using constrained random verification approaches when possible.
- Using direct test cases to support lab bring-up.
- Performing code coverage and functional coverage
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in ASIC/FPGA Verification.
- Familiarity with System Verilog, OVM/UVM, Verilog (mainly), VHDL, and scripting languages.
- Familiarity with SONET, OTN, Ethernet, PCIe.
- Familiarity with constrained verification techniques, assertions and functional coverage.
- Excellent communication skills.