BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
We are looking for Claims processing agents who will be responsible for the processing/verification of claims for our client. Claims will be from receipt through resolution in accordance with all policy, guidelines and quality standards as per our service level agreement. As well you will analyze claims to determine if eligibility requirements and claim filing requirements are met and make determinations based on the type of claim. Also there is a responsibility to achieve the expected level of service as required based on our Service Level Agreement. Additionally, the expected relocation costs of service delivery must be achieved within the prescribed policy and timeframe.
We offer jobs where time flies because our customers need our help all day long – jobs where weekend shifts don’t exist. Contribute your skills and strengths to help our customers deal with important decisions in their lives!
• Expense claim management in accordance with the relocation policy (verification and reconciliation of expenses)
• Analyze claims to determine if eligibility requirements and claim filing requirements are met and make determinations
• Process all claim types by determining corrective action to be taken on various types of errors generated by the system and resolving these errors.
• Accurate and timely completion of invoice verification functions
• Facilitates travel arrangements for Customers
• Deal tactfully with people in a wide variety of situations to convey a favorable corporate image
• Contact appropriate individuals for urgent and emergency requests to ensure requests are handled in a timely manner
• Complete all daily assigned call backs/follow ups with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
• Identify area of opportunity and utilize skill/ knowledge to suggest improvements
• Data entry
• Analytical and detailed oriented with effective time management skills
• Excellent administrative skills, including record keeping
• Understanding of the Customer’s relocation budget in accordance with Relocation Policy, and the standard operating procedures
• Provides direction/information to clients and from time to time service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work with minimal disruption
• College graduate or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge in relocation, residential real estate, residential mortgages, legal or banking is an asset
• Familiarity with the accounts payable/receivable process.
• 1-2 years’ experience with the processing of client claims
• Previous experience in a customer support role through a contact center
• Professional, self-starter with the ability to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required
• Team player who is able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Superior customer service skills and orientation
• Collaborative style needed
• Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Data Entry skills
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Team work
• Stress tolerance
• Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the Brookfield GRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
BGRS values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.