BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
We are looking for highly talented Customer Service Agents who will serve as the first point of contact between BGRS and our current clients. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling customer issues and inquiries while ensuring customer satisfaction is at the core of every decision.
We offer jobs where time flies because our customers need our help all day long – jobs where weekend shifts don’t exist. Contribute your skills and strengths to help our customers deal with important decisions in their lives!
• Receive phone calls, emails, and online chat requests, providing answers about the relocation policy to our customers
• Effectively solve customer inquiries
• Ability to communicate clearly when handling different topics
• Identify customers’ needs, understand and clarify the information
• Research every issue to provide solutions
• Collaborate with your team and other team members to solve problems and share knowledge
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
• Ability to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required
• Work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Perform various administrative tasks to support the Contact Centre
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a customer support role through a contact center
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Tech savvy
• Team work
• Stress tolerance
• Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PWGSC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the Brookfield GRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
BGRS values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.