BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, the QA Specialist is responsible for conducting quality assurance on the delivery of relocation services, communicating the results and identifying elements that can be replicated, improved or enhanced.
The QA Specialist works in close collaboration with the Operations team monitoring and evaluating our Agent’s communication activities across various contact types such as email, live and recorded calls and video chats, against established standards.
With strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, the QA Specialist reviews relocation files including budget and expense management for adherence to relocation policies and internal practices.
The QA Specialist will create reports to brief leaders on skill-gaps that require individual coaching and trends to inform future training.
To be successful in this role, the QA Specialist must be familiar with quality management processes, the Relocation Directives and BGRS internal processes, training program, customer-facing systems and the internal software used by BGRS Agents to conduct their daily tasks. In addition, the QA Specialist must have excellent communication skills and be a flexible, innovative and creative person, who embraces change, consistently looks for better ways of delivering the work, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
• Create and enhance audit templates and reports
• Conduct audits on relocation files including monitoring Agent communication
• Document audit results
• Provide feedback on the results of audits
• Investigate and track member complaints and non-conformance issues and log final outcome/resolution
• Conduct root cause analysis
• Proactively identifies trends based on quality evaluations
• Recommend corrective and preventive action to identified issues
• Identify training needs and provide feedback to the Learning and Development team for agent/program training modules
• Facilitate senior management listening sessions
• Participate in regular calibration meetings with the Operations and Training teams to harmonize quality standards
• Additional duties and projects as required
• Bilingual preferred
• Post-secondary education preferred, in a field such as administration, finance or communication
• Ability to deliver information with tact and diplomacy
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in Contact Centers with at least 75 employees
• Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitudes
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and time management
• Solid working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to organize and analyze data in a structured manner
• Results orientated with the ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results
• Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy sharing feedback to help people improve
• Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PSPC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the BGRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
BGRS values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.