BGRS develops and implements comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide. With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we enable our clients to craft mobility programs that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
The Business Process Specialist is responsible for identifying, defining, and documenting business processes for all aspects of our contact centre. This role requires continual interactions and close collaboration with cross functional teams of BGRS subject matter experts.
The person in this role has a passion for creating clear and easy to follow processes and producing documents such as standing operating procedures, instruction manuals, systems manuals, process workflows, business requirements documents, quality systems manuals, FAQs and others to assist the Operations Team in delivering services to their customers.
This person is a strong believer in continuous improvement, and will manage the process change request process for the Canadian Government Services team. This means reviewing, analyzing and implementing changes to processes and related documentation.
The ideal candidate has the adaptability to thrive in an environment of continuous improvement with the ability to shift between high-level guiding principles and digging deep into process issues.
• Create and maintain business processes from multiple resources
• Analyze and measure the effectiveness of business processes
• Develop sustainable, repeatable, quantifiable business process improvementsDevelop, deploy and maintain standards for operational excellence
• Ensure that technology is leveraged effectively
• Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data
• Collect and analyze process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on increased productivity, enhanced customer value and/or reduced cost
• Facilitate engagement between business and technology teams
• Drive process improvement initiatives throughout the organization
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in writing business processes or process improvement related activities
• Post-secondary degree in a field such as business or IT is preferred
• Contact centre experience preferred
• Analytical thinker with strong organizational and time management
• Ability to solve problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bilingual (English/French) preferred
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
• Reliability status security clearance granted by CIISD, PSPC; the security clearance application will be facilitated via the BGRS–GS Company Security Officer (CSO)
BGRS values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.