TITUS is currently seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented Technical Alliance Manager, Global System Integrators to join our growing team in North America.
The successful candidate will manage technical partner activities with Global Systems Integrators to demonstrate how TITUS products will help customers meet their business requirements. The Technical Alliance Manager will be a senior-level business and technical expert with a consultative approach to help Global System Integrators understand TITUS solutions and how to achieve maximum value from TITUS in their related service offerings and delivery models.
- Developing the technical strategy to leverage partnerships with Global System Integrators
- Providing pre-sales technical support to achieve strategic partnership selection with GSI partner as the preferred standard for account field opportunities and technical wins
- Acting as the subject matter expert to demonstrate how TITUS products will meet the business requirements of prospective GSI partners
- Preparing and delivering presentations, demos, trials and proof of concepts
- Contributing to the RFP process and defining the technical portion of proposals
- Enabling and training partners on TITUS products as required
- Providing on-site professional services consulting to large enterprise customers
Qualifications & characteristics:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Consulting roles, ideally related to Information Security
- Experience working with large Global System Integrators or Management Consultants
- Working knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure products including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint
- Security infrastructure experience including S/MIME, PKI, and MS RMS solutions is considered an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Security, technical or other certifications like CISSP are considered an advantage
- NATO or other government security clearance will be considered an asset
- Ability to travel within North America approximately 40-50% of the time
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.