This is an opportunity to work for one of the hottest financial technology start-ups. We are founded by a world class team with decades of experience in international and domestic payments. Our mission is to change the legacy financial payment system through innovation and that includes customer onboarding and service.
The Sales Manager - Account Development will manage a team focused on retaining and growing business from existing global accounts, as well as growing the network of payment initiators.
- Recruit, actively train and develop a team responsible for onboarding and upselling Veem accounts.
- Develop sales pitch and processes to achieve optimum sales results.
- Establish, monitor and manage metrics to help the team improve by understanding KPI performance.
- Help create a fun, high energy working environment.
- Ensure timely update of information in all systems including SFDC.
- Develop specific strategies to retain existing business and grow payment volume through upselling existing customers, and driving network growth through new counter parties.
- Support the successful onboarding of new initiator and counter party accounts, providing support to onboarding team, account managers and customer contacts.
- Manage a third party outsource relationship between Veem and new counter parties to drive efficient implementation, premium servicing and upsell opportunities.
- Implement account review process to ensure focus on delivering value and maximizing opportunities.
- Complete all reporting requirements accurately and on time as required.
- Adhere to all Veem policies & procedures including compliance and governance related matters.
- Build a strong internal relationship with all departments across Veem to enhance and deliver exceptional service.
- Successful track record working in a quota-based environment and consistently exceeding quota
- Experience in a high growth sales environment with demanding goals.
- Success in building a team from ground up and managing team to continued success.
- Proven ability to expand value of accounts assigned to them and/or their team through direct customer engagement.
- Ability to think strategically and develop strategies into plans to quickly identify growth and payment network development opportunities.
- Ability to articulate the Veem value proposition and translate into action oriented strategic plans.
- Proven strength & leadership with sales, client management and onboarding.
- Ability to influence without direct authority across all areas of company.
- Ability to drive growth though effective management of KPIs focused on upsell and expansion.
- Ability to build strong relationships and management of third party organizations.
- Ability to drive innovation & change within the client’s organization as well as within Veem.
- General business knowledge and an awareness of business to business payment options.
- Thorough and complete understanding of competitive products and value propositions.
- Excellent verbal & written business communication skills.
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and understanding of technology in the industry.
- Global sales experience a plus.