We are looking for a passionate Senior Graphic Designer who will own the look and feel of digital assets that align to the brand and WOW our site visitors and prospects. Applicants must have proven experience coaching and mentoring junior designers, and will possess a strong portfolio of previous work.
- Manage, create and coordinate the production of marketing initiatives (marketing website, video, digital assets, collateral materials)
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Coach, manage and review junior designers’ work.
- Support other teams with design needs.
- Project manage and assist with projects related to marketing.
- Redesign marketing collaterals for accounting channels and vertical campaigns.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Experience Design (XD) and Acrobat Pro).
- Proficient in Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Able to properly source imagery and follow clearly defined brief guidelines.
- Experienced with WordPress, HubSpot, Unbounce and Google Analytics.
- Startup experience is strongly preferred (high energy, fast paced environment)
- Knowledge of Zendesk is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Photo retouching and video production/post-production skills are also a plus.
- Ability to take direction while offering strong initiative.
- Must be self-motivated, extremely organised, and detail-oriented.