AirVM is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated marketing director. The driver behind our game-changing technology is the amazing people that bring their ‘just-do-it’ mentality. You will have the rare chance to get in early in what is shaping up to be an explosive market – multi-cloud management platforms!
In your role as Marketing Director, you will be the expert in knowing AirVM’s value proposition and target market better than anyone, anywhere. As the marketing director you will roll up your sleeves and own the launch of a new multi-cloud service and once you’ve achieved success, you will build a marketing team to dominate the market.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is dynamic and highly motivated
• Has 5-7 years of marketing experience and looking for the chance for a career breakout to the next level
• Has start up fever
• Will conceive, develop and execute innovative marketing programs that create awareness and drive leads
• Can translate technical capabilities into clearly articulated business benefits, value propositions and market differentiators
• Has killer copy-writing skills and very strong oral communication skills
• Has excellent people and management skills to interact internally with the R&D team, sales team, operations team and externally with customers & partners
• Has an analytical, quantitative mindset that is data-driven and results-oriented and is comfortable working at the strategic and tactical levels.
• Can develop the marketing strategy and just as importantly, the metrics to measure success and timely course corrections.
This is what we can’t live without
Our new employee must possess the following
• Messaging: the ability to develop product positioning that differentiates AirVM in the market
• Sales enablement: to communicate the AirVM value proposition to the sales teams and develop sales tools that support the selling process
• Market intelligence: to understand the buyer journey and their buying criteria, including being an expert on the competition and how to crush them
• Demand generation: develop market strategies and manage the marketing programs that drive demand
• Digital marketing: develop and execute on effective social media strategies
• Market launch: develop and manage marketing campaigns
This is really nice to have
Have these skills and your odds go up!
• Experience launching a SaaS service to market
• Experience in marketing of cloud services (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
• Experience in multi-tier distribution channel business models
• Experience with cloud management platforms
• Experience with the private, public, hybrid cloud market
If you’re interested, email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Director of Marketing.”