Come join us!
Assent Compliance “Assent” is the leader in cloud-based compliance automation software. We are a rapidly growing, energetic and exciting company with the mission to make the world a better place with our software. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Customer Success Manager to join our fast-paced Customer Experience Team.
Based in Ottawa, Ontario and reporting to the Manager, Customer Success Management, Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are part of a passionate and experienced team of compliance and SaaS business application specialists. In this role, you will establish productive and trusted relationships with our customers and through your support and guidance, help ensure that their compliance programs are successful. This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, and a keen understanding of the compliance business.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop lasting relationships and guide customers on their compliance journey as a trusted advisor;
- Actively manage the customer relationship and the lifetime value of each assigned account by helping customers realize the economic value of their subscriptions in order to preserve and grow revenue;
- Manage the initial launch, including engagement with the Assent Compliance Implementation team to understand Client goals and ensure quality of product configuration for Clients in the implementation process;
- Grow Clients’ depth of understanding by providing or facilitating training and/or mentoring on new and existing features;
- Work with Product Management to identify and drive improvements in product offerings, processes, systems and tools;
- Periodic travel to client sites and industry events in North America and Europe;
- Responsible for ensuring team has security processes and procedures in place where applicable;
- Ensure security and policy infractions are managed per corporate policy.
This is a summary. Everyone at Assent are asked to contribute in a wide variety of ways to ensure company goals and priorities are achieved.
Who You Are:
- You have superb interpersonal skills - you are able to establish great cross-functional relationships in a collaborative environment with a diverse group of stakeholders - internally and externally;
- You have strong presentation and influencing skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies;
- Highly adaptable and flexible - you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment and deal well with ambiguity;
- You have grit - you are conscientious, driven, and will always work towards providing solutions over excuses;
- Strategic and business-minded - you are a critical thinker and suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations driving Assent towards continuous improvement.
What You Should Bring:
- 3-5 years of SaaS account management or customer success experience - or equivalent industry experience;
- University, College and/or Post Graduate Certificate related to International Business, Human Rights, Corporate Social Responsibility or equivalent working experience;
- Experience implementing projects for, managing and consulting with Fortune 500 corporations;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English - you communicate clearly, concisely and with tact;
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships;
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software;
- Experience managing professional services projects.
Nice To Have:
- Fluency in a language(s) other than English would be considered an asset;
- Experience in the environmental compliance and/or materials management field;
- Experience with the practical application of regulatory requirements.
An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills, will also be considered.
What We Offer You:
Assent has built a passionate workforce; our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company in Ottawa:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy and high growth success company;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- An awesome workplace in Ottawa’s East End across from St. Laurent Shopping Centre;
- Free snacks, weekly catered lunches, social activities and the opportunity to provide a helping hand to the Ottawa community through our charitable work.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter.
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Assent is an equal opportunity employer.