To champion the XPression product line, OEM products, and Ross Virtual Solutions while maintaining a deep, hands-on understanding of the technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for execution of and/or participation in activities related to the product line, including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Associate Marketing Product Manager - Technical to create video tutorials for training and marketing purposes.
- Participate in trade show planning and execution.
- Write scripts and small software applications to demonstrate XPression functionality.
- Assist Regional or Key Account Sales Managers, and Business Development Managers with responses to tender documents, Produce workflow and wiring diagrams and participate in key customer demonstrations and proofs-of-performance.
- Provide technical guidance on the implementation and maintenance of new and existing XPression platforms and software tools and ensure technical accuracy of: promotional literature, catalog, website, and other customer-facing content.
- Work with the Development Team on product roadmap, development priorities, product direction, and new products - based on industry and customer trends.
- Act as a technical liaison with OEM partners in collaboration with the Marketing Product Manager - Technical to acquire software/hardware for testing and vetting of workflows in the office.
- Help maintain and support the RVS demo lab in Ottawa.
- Champion internal training for XPression and OEM products - Tech Support, DTE, PV, Manufacturing.
- Post-secondary degree or trade school diploma
- 5+ years of experience with broadcast equipment in pre or post-sales environments
- Experience in selling and marketing broadcast equipment preferred
- Basic computer programming experience desired
- Broadcast or print design experience would be helpful
- Background in technical training is a plus
- Knowledge of broadcast graphics systems & IT workflows
- Ability to work with asset management systems is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
- Able to take complex technical details and convey the information to others in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and very detail orientated
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work co-operatively with and across all company departments
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Occasional requirement to set up equipment involving lifting under 50lbs.