We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN’s) Product Management team. Reporting to the VP of Program and Product Management, the candidate will be the external facing technical interface to the CENGN customer base, which includes CENGN Members, enterprises and service providers that consume CENGN services as well as Small Medium Enterprises (SME) whose products and services CENGN helps to commercialize. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of designing and executing Proof of Concept (PoC) projects in the areas of IoT, SDN and NFV leveraging CENGN’s cloud infrastructure.
- Evaluate both the business and technical aspects of SME submitted technical proposals and;
- Design and execute end to end solutions for various PoC projects in the areas of emerging network technologies such as SDN/NFV, Cloud computing and IoT
- Troubleshoot different technical issues related to SME Proof of Concept (PoC) projects
- Create technical deliverables for successfully completed PoC projects
- Possess an in-depth understanding of CENGN data center, Cloud infrastructure and network
- Continuously engage initiatives with CENGN partners and Enterprises (SME)
- Define all aspects of CENGN services: technical details, pricing etc.
- Conduct research on various NGN technologies to support different PoC projects
- Serve as technical interface for CENGN partners, member and SMEs for formulating the network architecture and system design required for the solution
- Function as the key interface between CENGN Engineering team and Product Management/Business Development in order to formulate and support the technical aspects of CENGN services
View full job description: Cloud Services Engineer