The HR team at Huawei located in Ottawa is looking for an HR Administrator for a 12-month contract position (high likelihood of extension) to support our local and national recruiting initiatives.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the national recruiting team. This personal will track the internal metrics of the recruiting team and provide accurate, timely reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and overall Management team.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Campus recruitment including the lead contact for all Mitacs cases as well as any Ottawa-based Co-op hiring
- Assisting with the hire of senior level individuals, immigration, and other sensitive hiring cases
- Administrative support for the Ottawa office including website postings and internal approval processes
- Ad hoc special projects
Our ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years in an administrative role, preferably working with the creation of legal agreements, HR, or related
- Experience in corporate recruitment or a staffing agency as a recruiter or administrator
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and concurrent projects
- Must be fluent in English