Digital Marketing Specialist
Kwilt is a technology startup at the intersection of IoT, mobile photo ecosystem and private cloud technologies. Check us out at www.kwilt.it. The Kwilt Shoebox has recently launched at CES and has received very positive media coverage. See what people are saying.
As the company is ramping up for a go to market consisting of online and traditional retail channels, there is an opportunity on our marketing team for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Develop, implement and track successful direct and channel marketing campaigns spanning email, social media, online advertising and live industry events and tradeshows
- Provide marketing support to distribution and sales channel partners
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of competitors and the consumer electronics space to focus and target marketing programs and initiatives
- Engage with the consumer community through social media including forums, blogs, article commenting opportunities, Twitter, Facebook, Google etc. to establish a good impression and maintain a positive opinion of our company and our product
- Generate timely and relevant website, blog and email content and updates in support of programs and events, maintaining consistent messaging and communication across our web properties
- Coordinate the planning, and logistics and execution of targeted industry tradeshows, conferences and events
- Ensure efficient and safe shipping of all marketing materials including demo/review units to and from tradeshows, media and analysts worldwide
- Analyze effectiveness of campaigns and recommend enhancements
Essential Experience and Qualifications
As the successful candidate, you bring enthusiasm and integrity to the role with considerable experience generating engaging content for target audiences. You are a futuristic thinker and thrive on staying current with technology trends. You understand how people will want to use technology tomorrow – not just today. You have a demonstrated ability to use your creativity and understanding of digital marketing to generate amazing results.
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or related field is desirable
- 2-5 years relevant experience creating and driving successful marketing and communications programs
- Experience managing and analyzing Facebook, Google AdWords PPC and Amazon AMS campaigns
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Mailchimp
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities
- Experience in the consumer retail electronics space, an asset
Kwilt offers a competitive compensation package comprised of base salary, bonuses and equity.
Kwilt appreciates all those who take the time to apply, but will only contact those candidates that we deem best qualified for this position. Resumes are kept on file for a minimum of six months for any future opportunities.