We are currently looking for a Senior AI Programmer with Unreal Engine 4 experience and an uncanny ability to overcome the hurdles that occur during game development to get big things done. We’re interested in a candidate that can have ownership of AI systems and mentor junior talent.
- Strong C++ programming skills, OO design and experience with behavior trees.
- Familiarity with optimization and multi-threading techniques.
- Passion for character based games, good feel for creating strong gameplay moments.
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly share complex technical information with programmers, artists, and designers.
- Develop, maintain, extend and support a wide range of character based AI solutions (perception, positioning, pathfinding, etc.) and tools to create AI behaviors and gameplay (navigation, combat, animation etc.)
- Profile and performance tune code to remove bottlenecks
- 3-5 years industry or related experience.
- 1 or more published titles.
- Specialist in other game programming areas gameplay, audio, and/or animation.
- Experience working with navmesh generation, tessellation, voxelization, CSG operations.
- Experience working with character scripting, animation state machines, animation blending and similar techniques.
- Strong 3d math skills.
If you feel you are an awesome candidate for this position, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t feel you are currently ready to fill the shoes in this role, but want to have us under your radar, feel free to connect!
- AI, hiring, job, programmer