Come join us!
Assent Compliance “Assent” is the leader in cloud-based compliance automation software. We are a rapidly growing, energetic and exciting company with the mission to make the world a better place with our software. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Implementation Specialist to join our fast-paced Customer Experience Team.
Implementation Specialists are part of a passionate and experienced team of compliance and SaaS business application specialists. In this role, you will establish productive and trusted relationships with our customers and ensure that the software instance provisioned for them meets their requirements. You will function as liaison between multiple internal teams including Product Management, Project Management, Data Processing, and Customer Experience to create and manage an implementation plan while communicating updates to all stakeholders including the customer. This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, the willingness and ability to learn the compliance business as well as a keen understanding of business data and data systems.
What you will do:
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders within assigned client organizations
- Support the initial launch, specifically focused on understanding Client goals, their business, their data and ensures quality of product configuration for Clients in the implementation process
- Provide an outstanding experience to Clients as they complete the sales and implementation process and transition to the care of the Customer Success Management team
- Work with Product Management to identify and drive improvements in product offerings, processes, systems, and tools
- Assess quality and format of data provided by Clients in relation to Assent database requirements
- Responsible for ensuring team has security processes and procedures in place where applicable;
- Ensure security and policy infractions are managed per corporate policy.
Who you are:
- You are highly adaptable and flexible; you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment and deal well with ambiguity
- You are emotionally intelligent; you are self-aware, and can see things from various points of view, and self-regulate
- You are open to feedback, always striving to self-improve, and are coachable
- You advocate and cooperate with all internal groups to ensure client success
What you should bring:
- A University, College and/or Post Graduate Certificate
- Excellent English written, communication, and presentation skills - you communicate clearly, concisely, and with tact
- Basic understanding of Project Management discipline and concepts
- Experience implementing projects for, managing, and consulting with Fortune 500 corporations
- You are a Microsoft Excel wizard - you know how to harness the power of pivot tables and lookup functions;
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a language(s) other than English would be considered an asset
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience with ERP and PLM software
- Experience in the environmental compliance and/or materials management field
- Experience with the practical application of regulatory requirements
An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills, will also be considered.
What We Offer You:
Assent has built a passionate workforce; our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company in Ottawa:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy and high growth success company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An awesome workplace in Ottawa’s East End across from St. Laurent Shopping Centre
- Free snacks, weekly catered lunches, social activities and the opportunity to provide a helping hand to the Ottawa community through our charitable work
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter.
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Assent is an equal opportunity employer.