Reports to: Director of Growth
Works with: Customers, Partners, Customer Success, R&D, Marketing, Product Management - ok, pretty much everyone - it’s an important role!
This role positions Klipfolio’s products and services with a focus on generating new business and maintaining ongoing relationships with our Partners globally. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated top performer who thrives in a fast paced work environment. You are confident and proven, but humble and eager to improve your craft. As a hunter and farmer, you bring energy and passion to everything you do.
- Respond to inbound Partner leads and information requests and manage the sales cycle from lead-to-win
- Work with existing Klipfolio Partners to develop trusted relationships for new business and/or identify areas of improvement
- Help prospective customers learn about Klipfolio during their free trial period
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations via Zoom meeting
- Become fluent in the Klipfolio product and all services offered
- Diligently track, maintain, and update activities and records in Salesforce CRM
- Share feedback with Sales, Product, Marketing and Support teams
- 1-2 years relevant and successful sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Collegiate Diploma in a technical discipline preferred
- Self-directed learner who is willing to try something new, take some calculated risks, adapt on the fly and own projects with minimal supervision
- You personify the Klipfolio voice - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable
- Proven track record of driving sales and negotiating contracts
- Technical experience working with tools like Excel, and building data visualizations.
- Startup experience a major plus
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships is essential
- Relevant experience with Business Intelligence platforms, Salesforce.com, SaaS/Cloud Computing, Online Marketing/Analytics and/or Social Media are considered strong assets
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Partner Success Guru".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.