Fullscript is on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing team!
We’re a fast-growing (and ridiculously hard-working) Ottawa-based company, recognized over the last 2 years as Ottawa’s fastest growing company and have grown over 3000% in 3 years. We are currently in the process of looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing team. Our team is working hard on pushing a massive boulder up a mountain in the healthcare industry. This boulder is a movement towards healthcare that is functional and integrative. Today, Fullscript is a digital supplement dispensary that replaces or reduces the need for an in-office inventory of supplements. Tomorrow, Fullscript will be much more than just a supplement dispensing tool - we are an integral prescribing tool for the integrative practitioner.
If you are interested in pushing this boulder with us, able to think on your feet, and want to become an expert in all things digital marketing - perfect -we want you as our Digital Marketing Strategist!
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and document new/better ways to get stuff done. Any and every idea you have will be heard.
- Educate our customers on the value of natural health products and Fullscript’s role in Integrative Healthcare.
- Find innovative ways to bring in leads and grow awareness of Fullscript through digital advertising. You’ll maintain dozens of ongoing campaigns for Fullscript (AdWords, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, AdRoll, Twitter etc…), with social, email, and blog content rolling out weekly.
- Manage budgets, analyze metrics and report results of digital advertising programs.
- Own the campaign execution process,
- Organize and optimize our partner email advertising program targeted at our niche market.
- Plan, write and edit epic copy for emails and digital ads.
What you bring:
- A minimum 3 years experience in digital advertising strategy and execution.
- Energy and passion in everything you do, and knows that no job is too big or too small to tackle in order to get the job done!
- A demonstrated understanding of digital marketing and a creative spirit when it comes to positioning Fullscript (We want to hear your ideas!).
- Deep understanding of direct response or performance marketing best practices.
- Experience executing and optimizing digital advertising programs - you can navigate Power Editor with your eyes closed!
- Experience executing and optimizing email marketing campaigns.
- Efficient and organized project manager with strong attention to detail, able to work across teams to deliver projects on budget and on deadline.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
Cool if you have:
- Experience using Wordpress and HTML
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Fullscript! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage - fully covered, by us.
- Free breakfast, coffee, tea, french vanilla, and snacks in the office
- Equity options
- A wellness committee that focuses on our 5 pillars of health - Nutrition (free breakfast), Movement (running club, weekly fitness challenges), Community Involvement (blood drives and raising money for the Ottawa Food Bank), Education (guest speakers) and Social Well-Being (outings, wine/beer tastings, etc..).
- A great referral program - We want to meet your connections!
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home 2-3 days a week.
- Unlimited dogs to pet and add to your Instagram.
- We value your growth - We will find time to help you learn and grow in your personal and professional development.
This is a full time position based in Ottawa, Ontario. Remote applicants will be considered.