Customer Property Coordinator 1 , IUDC 06
1620-2296393 Canada-Ontario-Ottawa Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Purchasing Contract, Full-Time 12.0 Months 1 Jan 18, 2018 Not Required College Diploma English
The Customer Property Coordinator 1 assists the principal Point-of-Contact for the acquisition, control and disposal of assets, including data, supplied to General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada by a client organization:
- Assist in the monitoring and conducting of bi-monthly GFA and GFI audits within the projects; this may include scanning the bar codes or other means of verification
- Assist with all stocktaking and Customer audits
- Assist with the plan and host all Customer sponsored audits as detailed in Company Standard Procedures
- Checks incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy
- Assist with maintains internal databases to control the CP inventory and its dispersion within the Company and supporting companies
- Provide assistance to the CP Coordinator in the control, issue and maintenance of all Government/Contract furnished Assets (G/CFA) under the direction of the CP Coordinator
- Assist the CP Coordinator with coordinating the request, receipt, distribution and control of all CP including Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), Government Furnished Information (GFI), Government Furnished Vehicles (GFV), Government Furnished Software Licenses, Contractor Furnished Equipment (CFE), Contractor Furnished Information (CFI), Contractor Furnished Vehicles (CFV) and Contractor Furnished Software Licenses
- Prepare monthly Internal Program Review inventory reports
- Reports all discrepancies to the CP Coordinator
- Assist in the compiling and documenting of all transactions for data entry
- Assist the CP Coordinator in meetings with internal and external participants
- Function as a point of contact, both internal and external, for all CP loan and procurements request in the absence of the CP Coordinator. I.E. LEISC utilizes a customer SharePoint tool Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Support the CP Coordinator with liaison with Engineering Departments, Project Management, Configuration Management, Contracts, Supply Chain Management and Vendors for GFA/CFA required by projects and subcontractors to ensure that it is obtained, tracked and monitored in accordance with company and program contract requirements.
- Perform other related duties as required
Required Skills & Experience
- Requires 1-2 years of related experience in inventory systems, materials management
- Computer skills required: e.g. Excel, Word, Access, Project and Outlook
- Experience dealing with Military would be considered an asset
- Equivalent to Ontario secondary school graduation plus two full-time years of formal education in relevant courses
- A College diploma in a related discipline is considered equivalent education
Effiort & Working Environment
- Daily labour including lifting, carrying, handling materials. Limited requirement to manually move significant weight
- Continuous periods of significant visual attention for reading, comparing, matching counting, data entry and proof-reading
- Works with heavy equipment and assets regularly
- Some exposure to dust/dirt and adverse weather conditions (loading docks, warehouse).
- Frequent interruptions to respond to team members and customers.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
Minimum 10 year consecutive residence in Canada – for Canadian Secret Security Clearance. Applicants will be required to obtain/hold a valid and current Canadian security clearance to gain access to the classified spaces, information and equipment in order to perform the work associated with this position.
At General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada, Canada’s premiere defence company, innovation happens on a daily basis. We develop and deliver highly-complex leading edge technology, products and systems that make important contributions to our customer’s success in land, airborne, maritime and public safety applications. The challenges and opportunities are endless. The results – incredible.
Our employees are exceptional. We are proud to employ more than 1,100 talented individuals across Canada. Working in a collaborative environment, our employees are encouraged daily to contribute their technical knowledge and expertise. Our employees are passionate, dedicated, and conscientious about the work they do which results in our ability to deliver the highest value, customized solutions in order to meet the most demanding requirements.
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Workplace accommodations are available. Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions on our disability accommodation policies.