Lixar is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to become part of our team.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will have:
- 7+ years previous Microsoft / .NET development experience
- Demonstrable experience with architecting both cloud-based and hybrid solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience working on long-term enterprise projects (more than one year) that involved at least four team members
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Leadership skills, experience in mentoring team members
- Experience in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of formal design patterns and languages such as SOA, MOA, UML, and Rational Rose
- Knowledge of database architecture and operation
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where teamwork is paramount
- Experience implementing and deploying Azure PaaS solutions
- Experience architecting and designing highly scalable systems
- Development tools: Visual Studio, VSTS etc.
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality and customer service
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.