Reports to: Chief Customer Success Officer
Works with: Customers, Partners, Customer Success, R&D, Marketing, Product Management - ok, pretty much everyone - it’s an important role!
We’re looking for an experienced trainer who has the technical chops to master our product and convey complex concepts in a clear and meaningful manner. Introvert or extravert - we don’t care, as long as you have a gift for engaging with customers and helping them fall in love with our product. Your career is highlighted with a history of building and delivering gorgeous training programs for all levels of expertise.
- Develop and implement the customer education strategy
- Be the face and voice of Klipfolio’s customer education and learning
- Design and develop training materials using a variety of mediums including: webinars, videos, self guided courses
- Lead the customer education mission - drive it, push it, pull it, evangelize it!
- Deliver training to customers ranging from beginner to expert levels
- You personify the Klipfolio voice - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable
- Hands-on full life-cycle training experience: ability to design, deliver and evaluate technical training with the highest of standards
- Expertise working with tools like Excel and building data visualizations
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- You’ll earn an extra gold star for BI product and industry experience
- Startup experience a major plus - not the sweatshop stuff, rather, a sense of urgency, accountability and a can-do attitude
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Formal education or equivalent experience in a technical discipline
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Training Specialist and Product Evangelist ".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.