Are you passionate about designing and working with new technologies? Driven to win? Excited to learn and apply your skills? Fidus wants to hear from you! We have an opening in the area of FPGA. Expect to grow, expect to have an impact, and expect challenge.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exhibit strong communication skills, are fluent in English, have great customer interaction presence, and quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Proven techniques and habits that lead to high quality design
- As a Xilinx premier design partner, you will be certified to Xilinx’s highest level of FPGA qualification – this will be your first “to-do” item upon joining us.
- Have used video systems and specification standards, video algorithms, and high-speed memory and bus interfaces (such as HDMI, SDI, DP, MIPI, 1/10/40 GigE, PCIe, AXI, AXIS, SPI, I2C, SATA, SAS, SRIO)
- Degree as a B.A.Sc., B.Eng. or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing FPGAs
- Created designs using Xilinx or Altera FPGA families
- Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus, and/or ModelSim
- RTL design and verification including test benches, functional simulations, and timing closure
We are working on leading edge technologies within our three areas of expertise:
- High Speed Communication
- High Resolution Video
- High Performance Computing
Fidus leads in system, hardware, and embedded software design; providing a technical advantage to our global clients, from tech giants to start-ups. As a part of our elite team of FPGA, Hardware, Signal Integrity, and Embedded Software specialists, there is a broad range of design opportunities in a wide variety of clients and industry verticals.
Advantages of Working with Fidus:
- Cutting edge technology. As a Xilinx Premium Partner, Fidus is involved in assessing and implementing the newest technologies, often before they are released to market
- An exposure to a large variety of projects and technologies, in many industries
- Ability to direct your career path, in the highly sought after areas of High Performance Computing
- High Speed Communication, and High Resolution Video
- Flexible work hours and location
- Additional benefits include onsite fitness facility, fully stocked kitchen, and competitive health and dental benefits
- Fidus was ranked as one of the top Small and Medium Sized Employers in Canada, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in Fidus! We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.