At Giatec we are looking for the people that are a fit for our culture — people who are creative and passionate with high level of integrity. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for Giatec, one of the most innovative companies in the concrete industry.
- Managing all marketing activities and team members within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy designed to align with the buyer journey map
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Developing a strategy to create engaging and knowledge-based content across all marketing platforms
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, landing pages, social media and display advertising campaigns with the goal of lead generation
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Planning for attendance in international tradeshows, designing the booth, and developing campaigns to bring traffic.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing and 1-2 years of experience in management.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills
Giatec Scientific Inc. is a knowledge-based company that brings IoT to the construction industry. In simple terms, we have incorporated smart technology and application software into everyday concrete testing practices. Giatec offers a dynamic environment for motivated team-players to be involved in a wide range of activities. There are NO boundaries for you to grow in our team and we encourage employees to take risks and try new initiatives. Our company is doubling in revenue year after year with exports to more than 70 countries, and we are looking for energetic and driven people to join our team and be a part of this success. Giatec received the 2016 Best of Business Award in Exports and 2017 Best of Business Awards in Exports.