Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated software professionals
- Motivated developers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be an integral contributor to the development of a graphical user interface for our next generation of data acquisition system products, which includes:
- Full development life cycle, including design, code and test
- Generating engineering specifications for new products
- Ensuring software meets all required specifications
- Delivery of fully documents and fully tested products
What you need to get the job done
- 5-10 years of experience in Graphical User Interface Design
- C/C++ coding skills
- 2+ years of Qt programming
- Software development skills in a Linux environment
- Model/View design patterns and programming skills
What will make us REALLY love you
- You have a friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
- We can see that you have a love for project based work and staying at the top of your technical game
- Real world examples of demonstrated technical leadership
- Qt experience “Intermediate level”
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
What you need to do to apply
- Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mark your application with Intermediate C/C++ Software Developer
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.