Position will require you to use a wide range of skills and to work on all phases of the ASIC/FPGA flow from architecture, design, verification, physical implementation to post silicon validation.
- Architect, design, implement and productize ASICs and/or FPGAs
- Participate in design reviews and help guide junior engineers
- Effective communication skills and a strong teamwork approach
- Architecture and Micro-Architecture of significant blocks within an ASIC or an FPGA
- Hands-on in RTL Design & Coding, Verification & Validation
- Digital design, logic synthesis and coverage analysis.
- Hands-on experience using Verilog/VHDL or System Verilog.
- Programming skills (would be a plus) - Scripting (Perl,Tcl,Csh) and C/C++
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with networking and processor protocols like Ethernet, PCIe, SATA, DDR, USB would be a plus
- Skills in verification are desired
- 10+ years of digital ASIC or FPGA design