Director of Engineering will have ownership over engineering leadership, engineering team development and run the day to day agile product development process. A successful candidate is self-driven technical leader with experience handling large scale projects, is extremely passionate about developing innovative software, focused on detail and quality and possesses strong knowledge of software architecture.
- Leading multiple software development teams, hold code reviews and spend time mentoring others to develop new products or new versions of an existing product
- Developing effective software architecture, enforcing good software development best practices and providing technical oversight
- Aid in reviewing functional and non-functional design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Designing and developing new features and functions of an application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years in a software development leadership position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possesses strong knowledge of software architecture and development principles
- Expertise in using agile software development methodology
- Expertise using Corporate JIRA .
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Android programming
To be determined by experience.
Health benefits and Stock Option participation.
Full-time, Flexible hours
Send your résumé, covering letter, and design experience (e.g. URLs of sites worked on, Github repository links, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.